Those people who are looking to establish a cyber career, this is the show for you! You can meet with cyber training providers, industry associations and companies promoting their early career cyber intakes.
Cyber Pathways has been designed to provide attendees with the necessary information and contacts to advance their cyber career.
THE Cyber Pathways Expo caters for 3 types of attendees.
CYBER TRAINING – Career Changers
- Candidates who wish to enhance their Cyber skill set in specific fields.
- Candidates with existing IT experience who are looking to move into cyber security will be looking for certifications, training courses and boot camps to develop their skills.
- Candidates are welcomed from other areas of IT, plus ex-military and ex-police force members who have strong transferable skills and are looking to establish a career in cyber security.
The event can offer guidance on making your first steps to transition into cyber security.
- Undergraduates and postgraduates starting their career in cyber security who want to engage with companies looking to fill their next graduate intake and to learn more about the opportunities available including internships, summer placements and full-time positions.
- Those who are looking to take a masters course in cyber security and affiliated fields to further their career, can discuss advanced courses with universities specialising in post graduate cyber security training. Universities will showcase what they have to offer including, open days, courses, academic team and facilities.
- If you are a school or college leaver searching for a suitable cyber apprenticeship scheme you can learn more about the pathways available to advance your career in cyber security. The companies exhibiting will be offering on site level 3,4,5 apprenticeships or level 6-degree apprenticeship programmes.