Cyber Security Academic Start Up Accelerator Programme Year 5: Phase 1
Details of the 5th CyberASAP competition have now been published by Innovate UK!
Individuals based in a UK academic institution can apply for a share of up to £800,000 to join the Cyber Security Academic StartUp Accelerator Programme (CyberASAP).
The aim of this competition is to identify the most promising commercial opportunities. Your proposal must include the area of your research, the problem that you are solving and your proposed solution.
The CyberASAP is a 1-year programme; and this is Phase 1 of a two-phase competition.
Phase 1 will last up to 4 months, split into 2 stages:
- An initial 2 months for value proposition development activities, followed by a presentation to an independent judging panel who will select teams to go to stage 2.
- A further 2 months for market validation activities.
Phase 1 will determine the value of the idea and, if appropriate, identify the best commercial route to progress. The programme will be supported by industry experts, including some from cyber security.
- Competition Open for applications : Mon 8th Feb
- Competition Briefing Webinar : Tue 9th Feb (10:30 - 11:30)
- Deadline for Applications : Wed 3rd March at 11:00
- CyberASAP Year 5 commences (initial online workshop) : 1st April
Find out more about the competition and how to apply here.